Mission Ready

Mission Ready
Getting Ready

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 1, 2013

We only had two (investigators) at Church this week :( they're both getting baptized soon though so it’s alright.

Can't wait to get the suit! I'm getting transferred, farewell Mawson Lakes. I'm really going to miss working here. I have no idea where I'm going, we find out tomorrow. I have a lot of packing to do. I hope you watched the (missionary) broadcast from earlier because it was awesome! The new media stuff is great! Not sure how I feel about the talking heads instead the live speeches though. Doesn't really feel right. President Monson looked weird. And Elder Perry had on a brown suit; super weird. But we're getting I-pads this week. I think. Still don't really know. We'll see tomorrow. Thanks for the mail! We'll talk more soon.


Elder Hatch


No comments:

Post a Comment