Mission Ready

Mission Ready
Getting Ready

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June 24, 2013

The suit looks perfect, thanks so much. The other suit that had a hole in the back got another right on the bottom that week. I wore it anyway for a couple more days... until the right side pocket stitching ripped wide open too.... They're pretty much trashed they need a lot of work before they'll be wearable again. I'm planning on dropping it off to the office staff and having them work on them a bit. We'll see. I'm soooo excited for all the talks; I can't wait for the package to get here. It’s too bad you already sent it though I forgot to ask for Oreos and Nilla wafers. The joys of American snacks... You can't know what you’re missing until you come here and you can't get Oreos or wafers at all. I didn't even eat them at school. And when I did it was nothing special. Now they're heavenly.

I have no idea what’s happening with transfers. Right now either me or my companion pretty much have an equal chance of leaving, but with some things President and Sister Carter have been talking about we may stay together for another with no change. They want to keep missionaries together for longer. I hope we do, we've moved a lot in the past couple weeks and I don't want to go but I'm also not sure if I could handle it if I stayed behind training. We'll see what happens.

We had nine of our investigators at church this week! Three Chinese guys. It was crazy.
You know as much as I do as far as the I-pads. All we know is every Companionship will have one. I would think Adelaide would be the very last place they'd put I-pads so if you ask me they'll be everywhere.

It’s good to hear from you, thanks for the package, I really am excited for it. Good luck with the house and everything, I hope this week is a good one!


Elder Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment