Mission Ready

Mission Ready
Getting Ready

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 2, 2013

I have a big ole hole in my pants. It’s not good. And I'm still wearing the suit. Yes, it’s been freezing here the past couple of days.  Our investigators are great, hoping to have some baptisms in July and one in June. Chinese people are the best. My companion is the man.

(On his request for a new suit…)  The color doesn't really matter as long as it isn't pinstriped and there isn't really a pattern of any kind. I'd like a bit of a bluish grey suit. I'm the same size as I was so just get them hemmed as a 30-32 length and I'll fix it more if I need to. So go 31 and a half to be safe. My Comp has a duct tape hem and it seems to work alright for him. The brand doesn't matter. French cut.

Today we're going to the Gorge Wildlife Park. Should be a lot of fun! It’s kind of a last minute thing we don't have time to plan anything. Right now we have goals to baptize one in June and four in July, we'll see how it goes. It’s been raining like crazy this weekend so we've had a lot of fun. Sorry I can't write as much as I like to, have a great week and keep sending pictures! Kiefer is a toothpick.

I love you, don't let the house get too quiet. Put on some music :)


Elder Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment