Mission Ready

Mission Ready
Getting Ready

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

May 26, 2013

Yes Elder Paulo (extra Companion) was out last Tuesday. It goes pretty fast. The two-some is good, time moves a bit slower but it’s a little more ideal so it’s nice. I bought a 9 dollar watch we found at Coles, it’s pretty much already broken, and runs super-fast, but it gets the job done for now. I still haven't got a coat, we usually just do sweaters, and by now it’s almost to the point where I can take my big coat out and use it.

Robert Woodbury has a forge??  (Kiefer made a hatchet while he was home)  That’s awesome I had no idea he was planning that. Sounds like a ton of fun. 



The food looks great, I miss good American food, the Aussies just don't know how to do it right. I need to make some french toast soon. 



Thanks (to his dad) for the talk, I'll definitely be going over. It’s one of my all time favorites as well. Brother Wilcox is the man. Thanks for the mail, good luck this week.

Elder Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment