Mission Ready

Mission Ready
Getting Ready

Thursday, March 14, 2013

March 12, 2013

Monday March, 11th was a holiday in South Australia so we didn't get Colin's email until Tuesday.  Not much news from him...I guess I'll have to start making stuff up. -- the mom


Hello family,

This week has been pretty normal I guess, even though it’s my first week here and I don't really have much to compare it to. It’s hot (mid 90's), and yes we are exclusively on bikes. Mine is brand new, but it won't be by the time I'm finished with it. Bikes are nice though, I don't feel as bad about not being able to run so much, and we get to shower twice a day. And yes, I'm always in short sleeves. I don't like them at all. The shirts are actually all too big for me, but if I got any smaller of a size then the top button wouldn't fit around my neck. All my pants are going to be ruined pretty quickly too, I mostly just wear the black pair right now; I figure I'll move on to one of the other ones in a couple of weeks. We don't really ever get fed by members, but that’s actually a good thing because dinners take a couple hours out of our day that we can't get any numbers from, so it’s kind of a waste of time. My companion cooks though so we do better than I would if I was living alone.

Take care this week, maybe I can write more next week. Talk to you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment