Mission Ready

Mission Ready
Getting Ready

Friday, March 1, 2013

February 24, 2013


So I'm leaving today to go to the Mission Home in the afternoon and have dinner with the President.  So he might have me call tonight I'm not sure.  After that our flight leaves San Jose at 7:40 and later I'll leave LA at 11:40.  It’s a 15 hour flight to Sydney and then another three (I think) to Adelaide. My MTC Companion will be coming with me. He's been in my Zone here in San Jose so we see quite a bit of each other still. 

I haven't taken hardly any pictures at all. It’s too much trouble to get the camera out. Maybe that'll change in Australia. 

This week has been alright, just killing time before I leave. I had to say goodbye to all the members and my former arms merchant and everyone else. Packing is weird, that big suitcase is a hassle because it’s got plenty of space but I need to keep it under 50 pounds so it'll probably end up being only half filled.  I don't have too much stuff though so I don't think it'll be an issue. 

I tried to cuddle a kitten this week.  It had other plans. I got scratched, right across the face.

Not much else going on though. I'll probably get to call soon, we'll see. Take care this week, if anything I'll let you guys know how everything is going next Monday. 

From the mom:  He didn't get to call.  We are hoping he made it to Australia alright.  I guess no news is good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment