Mission Ready

Mission Ready
Getting Ready

Friday, February 22, 2013

February 19, 2013


Good to hear from you guys. We just finished transfer meeting. So Elder Slade's new Companion is the new District Leader and he's been out about 6 months. But on Thursday all the new greens come in and this guy is training. So they'll be in a trio for the rest of the transfer, which means we'll be a foursome until I leave (for Adelaide) on Monday. Should be interesting…

It’s good to hear you guys are doing alright, thanks for the meteor news mom. Also I ordered a San Jose Mission hoodie but it won’t get here in time so they're sending it to you guys first so you can get it to me. 

It sounds like you have some great Elders there in Fort Worth, I’m glad you guys might get some good work done there. I'm in the same area, and technically, I haven't started my in field training yet. I'll do all that down under. It can't be too important though I do just fine here. And the stuttering and stammering was definitely there when I talked (in Church).  I would've stayed up longer but my face started twitching so I had to sit down. I'm pretty sure no one noticed though. 

And I haven't really taken any pictures at all. I'll start working on that this last week. Thanks for the email, I'll probably be able to email again next week right before I leave. I always feel like there are things I want during the week, I'm just forgetting them by the time I start emailing. Thanks so much for the package, the jeans were much needed. Take care, excited to hear for everyone again next week. 

Colin will be leaving the San Jose California Mission on Monday, February 25th for the Adelaide Australia Mission.



No comments:

Post a Comment