Mission Ready

Mission Ready
Getting Ready

Saturday, January 19, 2013

January 17, 2013


Just another I'm still alive message, just got my new comp/trio. I'm with an Elder Roberts from New Mexico and Elder Faiese from Samoa. They're good guys. I just got moved in, we're living in a member's basement, there’s a lot of room and they have a bench press and weights and everything, so it should be pretty good. He lets us use his washer and drier too. The whole house is shag carpets (even the bathroom) but other than that it’s really nice.
We're over two Wards, Sunnyvale and some other one that I forgot. And we go to all the meetings for both Wards on Sunday, we'll see how that goes. Other than that we're pretty much guaranteed to have dinner at members’ homes every night. I'm going to get fat. Tracting isn't allowed at all here, and we're supposed to do about 10 hours of service every week, so we'll be working at a lot of soup kitchens and doing yard work in the hill mountains and things like that. Sounds like a lot of fun. There is not a whole lot going on still since I really don't know the area. I should be out of here in 5 weeks and off to Australia, assuming they get everything done by then. Anyway I'm not leaving until at least then. We're in Sunnydale right now, I'm not entirely sure what we're doing next, but I think we're eating two different dinners at members’ homes. The weather is perfect here, it’s about 65 outside. It cools off a bit at night. That’s pretty much everything…

No comments:

Post a Comment