Mission Ready

Mission Ready
Getting Ready

Saturday, August 24, 2013

August 22, 2013

Hello Family!

We don't have a lot of time today after just going to the Temple so I just wanted to streamline a quick note. The new Temple movie is the greatest thing to happen to the Church since Temples. Maybe when I get home I can do three sessions in a row just to absorb it all. I'm sure I won't have seen everything in the time I have left. Everything is fine here though, the areas doing well, we have a pretty solid baptism planned for next Saturday, his name is Simon and he only has one arm and one leg. Not really sure if I've mentioned him before. We're pretty excited though. My companions doing alright, it’s a bit of a challenge sometimes, but it’s definitely not the worst situation I could be in. He's a talented missionary.

Other than that there isn't a whole lot going on, we just found out our District Leader is getting ET'd up to Katherine (Northern Territory, 200 miles southeast of Darwin), so we're looking forward to some mid-transfer changes. I'm gaining weight like crazy, it’s really really really sad. I just really like eating. My waist size hasn't changed too much (yet) but the sizes right above my waist are rapidly inflating. Hopefully that turns around soon. It sounds like everyone’s having a lot of fun without me (Kiefer was home the previous weekend), enjoy the warm weather and go do things together! I miss the botanic gardens. And the science museum. And my gun. (I hope you're taking care of my gun). Have a great weekend; I'll be up here again on Monday to check on everyone! Good luck with the house and everything!

Ofa atu,


Elder Hatch

* the day after we received this we found out the sale of our house in Benbrook is not going to happen on the 30th


No comments:

Post a Comment